Tuesday, April 29, 2008 . 11:14 PM
Today's the day my dearest friend Wei Hwa finished her PhD.It's so amazing to see her reach the finish line.
Really very happy for her. I know a lot of people probably don't understand, but it does take great strength and determination and faith to get through 5 years of what she went through.
Congrats Dr Chua! *hugz*
It's been a great past two weeks. I've heard so many good news from people I love and I'm really so happy to see them happy. It really makes a difference for me. It's been one bad news after another for such a long time. The rainbow is finally coming out after the storm... just in time for graduation!
Anyway! I have one more paper down! One final left! =) It's so cool knowing that so many people I know from IU are graduating with me. I'm excited and happy to be in this batch of graduates.
Next "look-forward-to" date: June 14! Can't wait!!!
