<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 06, 2008 . 12:01 AM

I don't know if it's to do with age, but blogging doesn't feel the same anymore.
I'm just so lazy and most of the time I don't think my life is happening enough for me to write it out.

But, since I've had mine for ages, I think I should at least try to keep it up!

Been trying to study for finance.
Key word: trying.
I figured since this is going to be my last 3 weeks of university, I'm going to do something I've never done before.... work hard for my finals!

Haha. I know...sounds so sad but.... hey! At least I can say I tried...sort of...

Hopefully it'll all work out fine, I'll graduate and have a good summer before I start a whole new life with Deloitte in Indy.

Been trying to get more info on apts in Indy. I realized it's a hella different than Bloomington Apt Searching. Indy has like SOOOOO many options. I guess I just need to decide on which neighborhood and the rest shouldn't be too hard. =) Though it's quite a pain in the ass, I think I do find some sort of enjoyment in doing such things. hehe.

So it's about 3 weeks more to the end of 4 and 1/2 years of university life.
I must say, I didn't expect it to pass so fast.
I still remember when I was secondary school, how JC felt like soooo long away....
Now I finished UNIVERSITY!! omggggg.....
Will miss being able to pon school and sleep in everyday..... Won't miss the exams and homework!! (Still will be having exams while I work tho...ughhhhh)

Ok...back to Venture Capital.