<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, January 23, 2008 . 5:38 PM

Today I realized how important our voices are.

During F317, I was struggling to keep awake. AGAIN.
This is not because the content of my class is boring.
In fact, it's super interesting cos' it talks about venture capital.
It's just that my teacher's voice....omg.... monotonous is really an understatement.

It's so important for a teacher's voice to have some life in it.
I didn't realize how big a difference it makes for the students...or for me at least.
No matter how interesting the content is, if the voice doesn't match up to it, it's goodnight boo!
Damn...i'm a voice-st. hahahaha...=P