<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, January 08, 2008 . 7:09 AM

It's 7am in the morning.
The wind outside has been so strong it sounds like my apartment's going to be blown down.
My windows were like shaking so vigorously. Freaky.

Anyway, despite trying to keep awake the whole of yesterday and really tiring myself out, I am still unable to sleep through till a decent morning hour.
Ugh. So frustrated with jetlag.

Oh well.

I keep flipping through my winter break photos kinda wishing I was back home again.
It was such a good break for me to help me cope with things that were happening in my life I just wish it lasted a little longer.

I miss my family....i miss the girls.....i miss the friends...=(