<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, January 06, 2008 . 5:16 AM

It's 5am in the morning and I can't sleep. Ugh.
I feel so sick and tired, yet I can't sleep due to jetlag. *sigh*
Usually it ain't this hard coming back to school.
But! I'm still excited for a great last semester despite all these bad things happening from the start. Start bad, end well!! =)

Bought my last set of textbooks yesterday!
I'm so happy it's my last purchase of extremely expensive books.
My books cost USD$600!!! And I still have 1 more book to buy.
*sigh* It's like my last yet most expensive semester. =P

This new year's going to bring so many new changes!
I've been thinking about what I want in my life recently and here's a couple of new resolutions for the year!

1. Keep a healthy lifestyle!
2. Travel as much as I can and spend time with my friends
3. Work on being more focussed
4. Be more organized and start preparing for work life!

Hopefully I can stay on track for the rest of the year....