<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, January 06, 2008 . 6:24 AM

I have decided to take more photos this semester so that I can remember every part of the joys of being a student! Here's some photos from yesterday:

Having lunch at the new chinese restaurant: Fortune Cookie! My beef noodle soup was REALLY good esp since I felt like crap from being sick! =D

Rish's fish noodle soup that was too hot and oily to drink! Rish barely finished half of it.....

Niq and Rish getting it going at the cinema! We watched AVPR. It was ok...I slept through half of it tho... Was kinda tired from jetlag and the flu.....=P

-------------------------------------------------------------