Saturday, January 26, 2008 . 3:05 AM
Since last week was probably the only long weekend I have this semester, I decided to go on a weekend getaway! Thursday night, I drove up to Michigan to meet up with friends. Saturday morning, a bunch of us left Michigan for Chicago for the weekend. Being big foodies, we planned out a couple of restaurants to visit! Due to my horrible uploading abilities, my photos are all jumbled up. Sorry! =D
Seafood Paelle at a Tapas Cafe. For those who don't know what tapas is, it's kinda like a Spanish version of tim sum. Everything comes is rather small proportions. Being the big group we were in, we had to split up into two groups to order our dishes.
Scallops at the Tapas Cafe. It was amazingly good. Because the portions were small, we actually cut up the scallops into many pieces to share.
Me at the Chicago Art Museum. I was especially excited to see this piece because I studied about it just last sem! I always saw photos of it but it's so amazing to see it real life.
Giordano's Pizza for lunch on Sunday! I love pizza and this was pretty good! Never had such thick pizza slices before. =P
Us after Morton's preparing to brave the -17 degrees cold (with wind) outside.... It was HORRIBLY cold. My face felt like a thousand pins poking at it. hee.
On another note, I went to see the doctor yesterday and found out that I might be having Bronchitis since Ive been coughing ever since I got back from Singapore. *bleah* Need to get better! My actions are obviously not in line with my health cos' I've been doing stuff to make myself worse but I'm going to try!!
I know this post is super random but....I finally serviced my car and it's driving beautifully now (after the first oil change). I'm seriously soooo happy with it! Because of that, I brought my baby for a car wash and bought it some new mats! =) Will post up the photos of my baby at some point.
Despite all my happening weekends, I'm still feeling rather vexed right now. Ugh. I wish I could let everything out and just explode...... oh wellz. What else can I say?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIEW MAI MAN! Hope you have a greatttt day! Old man ahh....23 already. =P Take care *hugz*
