<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, December 27, 2007 . 10:33 AM

Today, I drove from bukit timah to ang mo kio to orchard rd during peak hour with two injured big toes and my parents sitting at the back seat directing me.

Boy it was tiring/painful. I think it took us like almost an hour to turn to lido carpark. Hate driving in Singapore...=(

When I finally found a parking lot, I realized that the bmw in front of me wanted to park in the lot I took but for some weird reason placed it in a position that didn't look like she wanted the lot. (I only realized it when she opened her door and gave me the evil stare.) My family insisted that i just take it. With the pressures coming from within the car, i took the lot and felt horribly guilty.

I typically ain't very aggressive on the road or in parking lots. After I parked the car, I secretly hoped I wouldn't bump into that lady again cos' she must have been pissed. Even when i was trying to park the car for like 4mins (inclusive of the deliberation of whether to even take the lot), she just stopped her car there like as if she was expecting me to come out for her. Scary.....