<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, December 06, 2007 . 4:53 PM

Perfect?

For a period of time in my life, I actually thought I had a perfect life.
I had everything going for me.
Job, love life, family, friends, school life.... I really couldn't ask for more. I had my whole life planned in front of me and I couldn't be any happier than I was.

Now, I've learnt there really isn't such a thing as a perfect life.
There may be a perfect period in your life but nothing's truly perfect.
I guess for the most of it, I am a very naived person.
Love isn't as simple and easy as I thought it was. Loving someone isn't always so easy. It can actually take alot out of people and love really is alot of compromises and sacrifices.
Life will never be perfect. Nothing will. But as long as we can embrance life's imperfections, we'll get through life and hopefully be happy.