Sunday, December 30, 2007 . 8:43 PM
Can't believe this year has ended.
Feeling a bunch of emotions now that a new year is about to begin.
I'm like happy and sad all at once.
This year truly has been pretty rough for me.
I honestly can't believe it myself. I never thought that everything that happened would have ever happened to me.
I guess things do happen for a reason and if I didn't have an experience to shake me up, I would always be somewhat naive and continue to live in my not very realistic world.
Most importantly, I have learned this year, the true meaning of friendship.
Even though I probably learned it the hardest way possible, I have finally seen my friends for who they are.
I always liked to believe that everyone has a good side to them and I try not to be skeptically about people's intentions. But I realized that's not exactly realistic....
At the same time, I have found so much comfort in people who truly love me.
Even though I have lost my closest friends, I also have realized who loves me for who I am and not what I can give them.
In the end, all I can say is Thank You......
To God, for protecting me this year and for helping me see people for who they really are.
To my family, even though I get frustrated listening to you all, I know you love me the most and nothing in the world could ever replace that.
To Lea my love for being there for me EVERY step of the way and for supporting me and understanding me through every situation I put myself in. I love u babe. Thanks for everything....... *hugz*
To Jie, Belle and Cel, I love u girls!!! I hope we'll always stay the same....=)
To my dearest valeebelly, for not hitting me on my head so many times when u felt like it. For the late night chats and the years of friendship. No matter how far u are, u will always be my partner....in crime. hee. kidding!!! =D miss u lotz.
To my classmates, for making ur presence felt even though u're so far away! Thank u for being such wonderful friends! =)
To everyone else whom I didn't mention (u know who u are), thank u thank u thank u!!!!!! =)
So glad the year's OVER! Cheers to a brand new year and many new resolutions!
-------------------------------------------------------
