<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, December 24, 2007 . 7:31 PM

Christmas Eve Dinner!

This year was probably the most different Christmas ever. I started out the day feeling like the grinch of Christmas. Christmas and New Year's has always been the same for me over the past couple of years so it sucks that things are different now. So, after baking the cheesecake, I played a little guitar hero and went to sleep till my aunt's family arrived! My brother on the other hand, did all the cooking so I decided to post the pictures of his success! (Btw, if they look vaguely familiar, it's because we cooked the same stuff as thanksgiving...just a little more upgrading. =) ) Enjoy!

Chicken Anyone? We concluded that chicken in the states are a lot more unhealthy. This chicken didn't have quite as much juice as the one in the states.
Cheesecake cupcakes! My mum didn't want us to waste the batter so she created cupcakes with it! Turned out pretty good actually! The stuff on the top is some fruit thingy my bro made. It's made out of blueberries, apples and raspberries!

The Cheesecake! So very nicely decorated by my bro. I kinda made the cheesecake and he did the rest! Looks soooo much nicer than the ones I made before just cos' it's so nicely decorated! The fruits also compliments the cheesecake very well!

Nice little chocolate fondue.... courtesy of my aunt!

Me and the chef (flown in all the way from LA)!

After dinner I was a little whacked out. Ugh. I fell asleep on the couch while my bro and my cousins played the wii. Woke up at 12.30am when my aunt came to kiss me goodbye and my phone rang!

After two phone calls from afar (tho extremely late into the night), I felt so much better about Christmas. =) Even though I've lost some, I truly have gained some as well and I thank God for that. I kept feeling like part of me went missing when the truth is, God always provides.

I am so grateful for what I have right now. He couldn't have made my life any better.

Thanks for calling!!!

Tonight I'm finally going to meet the girls!!! I'm so excited cos' I missed them so much.... Can't wait....


-------------------------------------------------------