<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, December 09, 2007 . 4:17 PM

Change.Is.Constant.
--------------------------------------
I was talking to one of my closest friends about how our lives are ever changing.
It's really so true.
Every semester that I've been to IU, has been nothing but constant change.
The only constant I thought I had was my life back in Singapore.
Unfortunately, now everything's going to be different for me again.
It really is like going back to a new life when I go home.
(No more mahjong kahkis, no more late nights w the guys (or no more 'guys' in general), newly renovated house and memories of years of friendship lost to haunt me....)
I used to think that my friendships back home will last me a lifetime.
But I guess situation changes and in the end, reality is that whether it's here or back home, people are still the same.... shit still happens, and I will still lose the people I once loved very dearly and there's really nothing I can do about it.
I am really scared of the change that awaits me back home..... yet I guess what doesn't break me, will make me stronger.
The truth is, the only constant is my faith in God to guide me through all these changes in life. I always believed that He put me through all the pain for a reason.... Even if it's not clear what exactly is the reason right now, I know one day it will be.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST DARLING LEANNE..... Thank you for being the great person that you are cos' I love u so much for it! =D I wish you only the best on your special day and I can't wait to see you at some point when you decide to return from the states... *hugz*