<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, November 26, 2007 . 10:27 PM

ThanksGiving Week!
Thanksgiving for me, started last Thursday. I was completely checked out of doing anything to do with school work. My brother came to Bloomington on Tuesday and the day he came, the first thing we did was go to Blockbuster to rent 6 DVDs. By the next day we were done with all 6!!! (yes..we're insane movie-watchers) We also stocked up the kitchen with food and planned a feast for the two of us on thanksgiving! Here's some photo evidence of our kitchen successes:
My brother's baked rice! (Cheezy as hell)

Roast Chicken!! Pls don't be fooled by its burnt exterior... it was the juiciest chicken ever! ummumm......

Last but not least, my successful cheesecake! Our first attempt was not very successful cos' the cheesecake was pretty densed. Probably because we didn't have the right utensils but after I bought my electric mixer, the finished product was yummy!!

The chefs of the week! =D

All in all, it was a great week. We cooked alot, ate alot and watched about 12 DVDs in total. (We also woke up to go Best Buy by 5am and spent a BOMB!!) I finally got my much needed rest and relaxation and I got to spend quality time with my brother. I realized that despite always saying that we're opposites, we're in fact actually very similiar. It was nice to finally be able to do stuff I like to do with someone who enjoys it as much as me. Thanks kor....You really are the best brother ever....love u!!!!!