Sunday, October 21, 2007 . 12:55 AM
So last night I applied for graduation.Can't believe next semester is my LAST one in IU.
Finally... after 4 gruelling years at IU. My time's almost up.
On to greater heights we go!..........
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"The Holiday" has been playing on STARZ. I usually leave it on since I like the show so much. Watched it like quite a lot of times since the day I found it on TV. I don't believe that love can come so easily but it's a nice fairy tale thought to dream and wish about. =) This is my favourite part:
Guy: "Why do i always fall for someone I know isn't good for me?"
Girl: "I happen to know the answer to this. Because you're hoping you're wrong. And everytime she does something that's no good you ignore it and everytime she comes through and surprises you she wins you over and you lose that argument with yourself that she's not good for you."
Heehee. I thought it made quite a lot of sense actually. One of those meaningful moments which stands out.
In any case, I just like the whole storyline. It's pretty sweet! =D Makes me feel like running off to London. hee.
