<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 . 8:32 AM


I miss my friends....

Everyday when I think about it, I truly miss my friends back home.
It really is so different when you've grown up with them.
I'm so grateful for my girls back home.

It's been awhile since we've all been together again. Even though we can be so far apart at times, even though you girls watch me do things I shouldn't do, things you don't approve of, never once do u judge me or leave me. Never once did you fail to understand me......

Thank you....for everything......