<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 . 12:21 PM

Finally handed in my midterm exam paper for A437.
I'm so tired.
I sat at the same spot for 2 days just writing this paper.
Sadly, I don't think I'm going to do too well on it either just cos' it's not in depth enough.
*SIGH* Really need to get such things started earlier. =P

I can't wait to sleep tonight. =D Good long rest....is what I really need at the moment.
Unfortunately, I need to push through 3 more classes before I can get there. *bleah*

I realized something bad about my apartment.
The maintenance people come in and out of my place pretty often to check stuff.
If I don't open the door for them, they would just open it themselves.
Kinda freaky.
Can you imagine if one day I walked out of my bathroom and I see some big american dude standing in my living room.
I swear I'd be completely freaked out.
Not good not good.

Good news!!! I did pretty decently for my BIG exam...(The A312 one I mentioned before)
Pretty relieved.
Unfortunately, haven't done well for the rest of my classes.
Really need to pull up my socks before it's too late.

Only 1 and 1/2 semesters of school left.
*sigh* Time flies.
I never thought I'd reach this point so fast.
Kinda scared to start a whole new life again.
Go into the unexpected.
Life's just like that....when I left Singapore 4 years ago, it was a whole new beginning for me.
I thought I knew what my future was... I thought I had it all planned out.
But life's just too unexpecting and now....my future's just a blurred distance that I'm not sure of.

Oh wellz....