Thursday, February 01, 2007 . 7:45 PM
I realize things too late.I guess when things are on my mind for long periods of time, I just want to get it out without realizing who I'm getting it out to.
Yes, now I totally regret and I should have just kept how I felt to myself.
Not everyone would be understanding to u and not everyone will put up with you.
This is when I miss my friends and family so much.
Maybe I am pmsing but this feeling truly sucks.
Ever since I came back, I hardly hang out with anyone and I spend all my time in front of a tv.
Dave today told me that maybe that's why I can't focus.
But I think it's more than that.
Watching tv all the time has made me lose who I used to be.
I used to enjoy company.
Now I've just grown so lazy I can't get my butt off the couch.
Now when I'm sad and all, I only have myself to talk to.
=)
I hate going into exams and coming out knowing that I screwed up once again...like all the other times. I just wish I could break through this and actually come out from an exam hall knowing that I'd get an A.
Forgive my negativity. It's just been a bad day and hormones are affecting my brain.
