<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, February 15, 2007 . 12:04 AM

Happy Valentine's Day Peepz!

Heehee. I don't know why, it's not that I don't want to celebrate it, but I just never seem to do it. Part lazy, but mostly cos' I have something on the day itself or the next day.

Even with a boyfriend, two years ago, he had a bowling competition on the day itself.
I can't even remember last year's v day but I'm guessing I was working...
This year was spent studying Scientific Reasoning cos' I have an exam tomorrow.

I guess I shouldn't complain since I'm saving lots of money by not spending it.
hahaha... the only thing I spent my money on was the GIFT. Yes, this year was an ORANGE ipod shuffle. =) Hope you like it!

And I'm freakin' pissed off cos' on the TV guide, it said Beauty and the Geek final episode at 8pm. I taped it on DVR and when I decided to watch it at 10pm, it turns out to be One Tree Hill.
Not a happy camper.
I'd be seriously pissed if they don't telecast it again.

I'm trying to transgress on to a livejournal account. I guess it's a little harder just cos' I've been using blogspot since forever... But I'm starting to think livejournal might be better than blogspot cos' they have more privacy options.
Bah....we'll see....... I'm scared of change. Inertia.....