<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 . 6:07 PM

While walking through Sahara Market today, I chanced upon a packet of Haribo Frogs!
It's funny how my heart skipped two beats at the sight of it.
I'm guessing it's cos' Lynn used to get so hyped over it that everytime I see it now I get excited too and have this dying urge to buy her a few packets like as if I'd never see it again. hahaha.

I'm so retarded....

I was looking through my blog history.
I've had it since I came to IU and it really brought back many memories.

My memory is SO bad that I can barely remember what it was like in the past or what had happened before.
I even had to ask Dave to bring me to blockbuster to point out all the shows I've watched with him cos' I don't remember shit.
And we watched ALOT of movies.
I guess that's the good thing about blogs and having an archive.
Helps me relive the past.