Thursday, January 18, 2007 . 5:43 PM
************************************************************************************
So two weeks have past and this semester is looking to be a good start.
I dropped A312 and took up a women's health class just so that I won't be too stressed out with work and I can spend more time with my parents when they come.
It's a lot more relaxed than last semester.
Unfortunately, I'm not totally over my jetlag just yet.
I still sleep at 3am and wake up at 8am.
Frustrating lying in bed with my brain activity level on HIGH.
This is the first semester I'm actually activity trying to live a healthy lifestyle.
Don't know how long I can keep it up but I'm trying! =)
This is also the first semester I'm actually putting in effort to keep up with my readings BEFORE class. (Thanks to Dave...)
Hahaha. Alot of "firsts".
This weekend is going to be GREAT!
Two football games. both division finals.
yummy.
Crossing my fingers for Colts and Saints to bag it!
=)
So today I had scientific reasoning and greek culture.
Greek culture's super interesting.
I'm so glad I took it.
Today was about the Iliad.
Last night I watched Troy to prepare for it. (well, ok...more for entertainment purposes)
It is so interesting how people were in the past.
It was always about pride and strength.
Human nature never changed much I must say. haha.
It just evolved such that it doesn't include killing in today's world.
I know my post is most random and all over the place.
I guess I just haven't blogged in ages so i'm doing some verbal vomitting. hahaha.
OH!!! Here's some GREAT NEWS!!!
My brother bought the wii adaptor and guess what!!!
The wii is ALIVE!!!
I'm most happy cos' I get to keep it in March! (Thx kor..I love u!)
So excited!
Recently Dave bought Mario Soccer. Love it. The first soccer game I've ever liked playing.
I know this is HIGHLY random.... but I was just thinking.
Part of me occasionally misses the past.
It's wierd how I get upset over things and a few months later, I'm like...wth did I do that or wth did I feel that way? I should have just let things go...I should have..done alot of things.
But I guess this is for the greater good.
God led me this way for good reason and that's what keeps me going everyday:
Looking forward to the future God has set up for me. =)
In conclusion:
Life's been great.
School rocks.
I can't wait for March to come cos' I'm going viva las vegas with my parents, brother and sandy!
I also can't wait for March to come cos' I get to keep the Wii!!!
