Tuesday, December 19, 2006 . 11:36 AM
So today started off as a pretty eventful day! I woke up at 5.30am to pick my brother up at the airport. Both of us were excited little kids cos' my dearest darling brother queued up 5 hours in LA to buy the wii! Once he got back home, we had our official wii opening ceremony!After that we went to the gym with Zhiqiang and David. I swear the rain in Singapore has not stop since the day before. While we were gyming, there was an announcement for everyone to move their cars out of the parking lot cos' it was flooded. Dave and I went to mvoe the car and saw cars semi-submerged in water. They were inches away from getting their exhaust pipes in the water. Badbadbad... We drove past Thomson and saw trucks half submerged in water.
I usually love rain, but this is too much of it....
Way too much..
Met up with Cel and Belle in the evening!
Was great catching up with them.
I love the fact that we can not meet for almost a year, and still have such a great time together. hee. Ok, minus the english lessons from Cel...=P
I love being home....for the most of it. hee.
