<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, December 11, 2006 . 3:17 PM

Just saw Laura's new place on her blog.
Looks so much nicer than when I saw it earlier this year.

It's so weird how I went from having a brother and a cousin in Bloomington, to being the only one left. I guess I never thought Laura would leave this place before me. =)

It is a nice comforting thought though, that eventually, some time down the road, we will all be in the same place again....back home.

On another note, today's the start of my exams!
Can't wait to get everything over and done with.
My motivation is slowly dying off.
Slowly...but surely..