<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, December 01, 2006 . 12:37 AM

I spent my night sitting in front of the television watching show after show.
My new MTV craze is Beauty and the Geek, reality TV craze is Survivor and Drama series craze is Grey's Anatomy. I am a TV FREAK!

I think I've always been one.
Just that some time last year I stopped due to the habits of Roland and heavy school work loads.
Now, with one gone I replaced it with endless TV.
To help me is Dave's nice little DVR that tapes all the shows that I want to watch so that I can watch it over and over again.
~
I was sitting on my chair reflecting on the past semester. (yes, it's ending in 2 weeks)
I realized that my life has changed drastically this semester.
New roommate, Roland leaving, shit load of school work and most importantly, having my friends back home in the US (Dave and Lea).
Things really have changed.
Some times I'm not sure if I really wanted the change or if everything happened so fast that I couldn't look back even if I wanted to.
But coming to the states made me realize that nothing here is forever.
I got burnt so many times and I still never learnt my lesson. (So many times I should have listened to Roland but I chose not to.)
Only after 2 and 1/2 years, I finally changed things. I finally learnt.
At the end, all I know is that my eternity is at Home, with all my friends and family.