<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 . 1:22 AM

I finally finished my Astronomy practice exam.

Was really very sad today.
I guess it was a bad lapse of judgement but I think I did horribly for my A311 exam. Might end up havaing to retake it.
It sucks...the feeling of not being able to turn back time and changing some answers.
It's a horrible horrible feeling.
The whole day I couldn't think of anything else except that I screwed up so badly.
I've reached the feeling where I can find no hope. You know, sometimes when you do badly, ou hang on to that last string of hope that things would turn out fine in the end. I've felt that like a dozen times. Not this time. This time's BAD.

I was happy and all looking forward to going back.
But now, when I'm back home, I have to face my fears and check my stupid grades.
Ugh.
Not looking forward to that.

I can't believe myself.
The last lap and I couldn't even get it right.

Oh well. so I spent the whole night searching the web for Astronomy answers.
The practice exam is totally not what we learn in class.
Took way too long to get it done.
Now I'm a day behind for cost accounting. What's with me and not studying enough for accounting this finals?

HELP....I need to disappear...NOW...