<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, December 31, 2006 . 10:16 PM

Conclusion of the wii story:

The store emailed me a few days later to tell me that they are out of stock for the wii adaptor.
I guess it was really not meant to be...=)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!

2006 was a pretty happening year and I must say, after everything that has happened, I'm glad that I'm where I am at the moment.

Over the year, I thought that I had everything I wanted.
A good job, great friends and a boyfriend who loved me.
Unfortunately, but the time summer came, everything revealed itself and I was left with just a good job and a very confused heart.
For the first time, I took a huge step in my life and left everything that hurt me behind.
I walked forward and never looked back.

Don't know if I'd ever regret it but as for now, I'm happy that I managed to think for myself for once.

With a brand new year, now I just hope that I'd be more focussed on school and get it over and done with. (with hopefully a bunch of good grades..)
This is almost my last leg of school life and I am going to embrace every second of it before it ends for good.

I think God has blessed me so much over the year and have brought amazing people into my life that have been there for me through all these difficult times. If I were to write thank yous to everyone, I would take forever cos there's too many people in my life I am so thankful for. =) All I wanna say is that I've been so blessed to have everyone in my life I couldn't ask for more. I would never want to change with someone else this life God has given me because of all the people he's led me to meet. But, there is one big thank you that should be said before I leave:

Eugene, for being the greatest roommate. Who has been there for me even when you're in so much pain yourself. Thank you for everything. Thank you for the late night talks that last till 3am and for staying up to make sure I'm alright. =) Thank you for always thinking about me when you buy lunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays and for all the small little things you have done for me over the past few months. I really do appreciate it! =) I'm glad that this break has done you some good and I hope that in this coming year, you'd find a source of happiness for yourself! Love you lots!

I love you all!!!! Have a great year ahead!!!