Wednesday, November 29, 2006 . 10:02 AM
I know I should be studying for my astronomy quiz esp since I skipped cost accounting for it..But...I'm just so damn tired now.
I think for the first time, I am really pushing myself to get work done.
The night b4 I stayed up till 4am to do my case competition. It was horrible. I had to do the whole damn thing myself cos' my teammates were not exactly useful in any way.
The worse part is, yesterday I didn't even get to catch up with the loss of sleep.
Frustrating to know that I have a piled up list of work to do.
Good thing is, today's the last day of hell b4 my finals.
Woohooooo...
It's sad how the past few days I haven't been able to come back home much as well (or I come back home just REALLY late) and my room's still in the same mess I left it in when I came back from Boston. Ugh.. I can't wait to get some time off to clean it up....
I swear thanksgiving week was just to throw me into hell after. Bleah.
3 more weeks b4 I'm finally home again.
Can't wait can't wait!!!! =)
After 2 and 1/2 years in Bloomington, I still can't stop missing home and wanting to go home. So many people here stay for Christmas or for full summers at a go and I just can't seem to bring myself to do that. I can't imagine not seeing my friends and family every year. I think it'd kill me. yes...1 semester is enough for me! =)
Ok..if this post sounds rather incoherent, I'm sorry. I'm just rambling on... destressing...
