<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, November 09, 2006 . 10:50 AM

I am so tired.
Recently I haven't really been sleeping too well.
For some reason, I have super long dreams at night.
When I wake up, I not only forget the dream but I feel like I haven't slept at all.
It's horrible...

Why can't I stop dreaming!!!

On another note, I just completed my class registration for the coming year.
On the list is Foundation of wellness and fitness, Pilates, Greek Culture and Scientific Reasoning.
It's going to be an interesting semester! =)

-------------------------------------------------------

I was just talking to my friend a minute ago about people who do plastic surgery.
I realized that more and more singaporeans around my age are doing it.
It's quite sad.
I used to think they were pretty...
But I was wrong...
That face is all plastic.
Where's all the natural beauty?!!!
Can you imagine when you give birth to your baby and your baby looks nothing like u or your husband cos' you don't even look like YOU?
You would never be able to say "Oh, my baby looks like me..." cos your baby's nose won't be that sharp till your baby gets some surgery work done on her.
Why don't people realize that they are fine they way they are and beauty (though physical looks is impt to a certain extent), ultimately comes from the inside....
You can be the most beauty person in the world but if your personality sucks, no one will put up with you.
Wake up people!