Thursday, November 30, 2006 . 10:14 AM
Finally, I am done with all my projects and quizzes for the week! Here's some photos from the past few weeks:
Boston!
So I spent my thanksgiving at Boston this year. Quite a big change from my usual. Nevertheless, it was a blast hanging out with my brother, Sandy, Lea and Dave! Thanks Sandy for bringing us around and putting us up at your place! Can't wait to see you again! =)
Kor n me!
At Shabu-zen after a day of gambling. Good japanese food and mango smoothies!
I just love this picture. =)
Lea my darlin' and me...at the casino...

I really wanted to take photos of myself gambling but I was afraid they might accuse me of trying to cheat. hahaha... But it was a great first experience at the casino! Dave and I managed to win $188!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ice Skating!
The weekend before thanksgiving was set for our first ice-skating experience in Bloomington. It was really fun. It's been ages since I last went ice-skating and my feet hurt like crap. But other than that, It was great time spent with really fun people!
Mic holding on tight.... (yes, Lawrence, Charles and I were all pillars of support...hahaha. kidding. *grinz*)
Eug and me!
The "pros"
We actually took a lot of photos but thanks to my dear shakey-hand roommate these are the few which aren't THAT blur. =) Thanks Eug for organizing this!