Friday, October 20, 2006 . 2:32 AM
Love....is the number one most complicated issue of all times.I was just talking to my friend and she was saying won't life be so much easier if we all just always remain as friends and there wasn't a such a thing as relationships.
It's true...unfortunately, humans are filled with hormones....raging ones...
(and now we know the root of all evil...*grin*)
After 2 and 1/2 years with Roland, I realized so many things about myself and I've learnt so many things about life.
I realized that every relationship, whether it works out or not, we gain something from it. It's all about the experience. The more you fall in and out of it, the more you'd understand how it works. Hopefully one day, you and I will be able to fully grasp the meaning of it and grow from it. At the end, I believe it was worth it all...both the happy and the painful memories....
Just thank God everyday for the friends and family who always pick me up when I fall......
