Friday, October 27, 2006 . 5:50 PM
Just got back from Deloitte's office visit.Pretty tired.
Haven't been able to sleep before 4am lately.
Anyhow, it's official... I will be starting with Deloitte summer 2008!
I'm quite happy with the decision... now I can actually enjoy my last semester here at IU.
I can go home and spend time with my family too!
And I cann still work for Deloitte at the end of it all.
Yay!
Looking forward....
Had a nice conversation with U Ta today.
Kinda made me think about life and what I want.
I've always been so sure that after a few years, I'd be home in Singapore, married with kids...
But the fact is that nothing is certain.
Who knows, maybe within the next few years my path and goals may change.
I mean....who expected me to become an accountant in the end?
Thank god the weekend's here!
