<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 . 9:03 PM

I love, I miss....I WANT.......

$2 per stick....very ex but VERY good.
This is definitely heaven in your mouth. Yakkitorro (slightly grilled ohtorro)....DROOOOOOL..

The thickest katsu I've seen in my life....the best I've eaten too!

Pretty and VERY yummy dessert!

LOVE their cakes!

Japan was a BLAST! I love it. The food was just GREAT. Now Singapore food isn't as appealing as it used to be. *sigh* But I think if I stayed in Japan any longer, I'd be about 5kg heavier. Anyway, I took about 400 photos...of which half consists of FOOD...glorious food! We made it a point to take pictures of everything we ate. The ones on the top were just some highlights. =)

More photos to come.....