<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 . 8:40 PM

Ola from Tokyo! =)

Finally...some internet connection. I was stranded on top of a mountain for the past few days. Anyway, Japan has been great! I'm seriously considering living in Osaka for a few years. It's amazing. I love it.

On top of that, food is just.....THE best. Yesterday I ate so much sashimi I felt like puking from all the fish. Every pound I lost since I got back to Singapore was put on again during the past 4 days of my stay here. (GREAT)

Oh...and SORRY ZHIQIANG FOR NOT CALLING ON MONDAY! =P Hope you had a gd flight to Perth. Heehee......*big hugz*