<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, July 02, 2006 . 10:53 PM

I love being in Singapore! Ever since I've came back, I've nothing but funfunfun! No worries of school work and being surrounded by loved ones really makes a big diff. I really can't fathom the thought of having to work in US for the next few years. But yes, I do need to focus on my career first.... =) I'm sure 5 years will pass by fast. *cross fingers*

Out of the 2 weeks I've been back, more than half have been mahjong with Zhiqiang, David and my brother with the world cup as background sound. hahaha. Last night, we decided it was time to change venue and headed down to David's wing for our game (partially also cos' Zhiqiang says my aircon is not strong enough for him). Since we were over, we decided to pay David's new puppies a visit!
Qiang and one of the girls... (what a player)

The puppies and their mummy!

Later on, after much persuasion, I decided to take a stab at 3 ka mahjong with Dave and Qiang. Being the lousier player, it was rather scary but the guys were surprisingly nicer to me on the table. Here's some evidence of my winning streak....
Yes, what a BEEAAAUUUUTTIIIFFFFULLLLL hand there. 27 doubles. The highest I've ever won. Felt GOOOOOD..... Too bad I've seriously lost touch with Singapore Mahjong...but nevertheless, it was a fun game (esp since I won and broke their winning streak at 3 ka mahjong). hahahahaha...

Coming back this time round really made me realize what I have at home is so invaluable and precious. There's really nothing out there that can replace it. 2 weeks more before Zhiqiang leaves and I just can't imagine life without Zhiqiang around the corner waiting to play mahjong. Really really going to miss that bugger. Hahhahaha.

I wish time would slowwww downnnnn....NOWWWWWWW...