<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, June 15, 2006 . 12:22 AM

So so tired.
My poor niece is suffering from high fever and I spent my day looking after her today.
It sucks to be a baby at times.
It's like you feel so uncomfortable when you're sick but you don't really have the ability to express your feelings.
It sucks even more when we adults have to gues what they feel or think. Haha.

Anyway, summer is 1 day away from being over!
David's on the plane now on his way here and I'm turning 21 in 1 day's time.
Everything's happening so fast and so many things have happened over this summer.
So many changes are to come in Fall.
Sometimes, I just wish time would standstill.
Then I'd be forever 20, my friends would always be in school and I'd not need to face the harshness of the adult world.

At the end of this summer, I've come to realize so many things but above all, I've been blessed with wonderful people in my life.

Thank you babez. For everything.