<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 . 6:06 AM

Photos from the party!

Me and the best chocolate cake in the world!
Lea my sweettie pie! (and poker champ!)

My bestest best friend in the world.
my family!

My roomie! (omg..don't we look young..)

My buddies! (look who's taller!)

The schoolmates! (minus yanice, kenn and mingyong...*sigh*)
This is what I miss so much! =) Thanks again to EVERYONE (esp my family and Dave) for making my 21st so special...*hugz*

To my dearest back in US, I wish u were here....missing u lots... be strong and wait for me cos' I'll be back before you can even say "BOO!" hee. =)