Sunday, June 18, 2006 . 1:15 AM
My 21st! This year was the first year I spent my birthday away from home. Despite the distance, it was the most special birthday ever. My parents gave me the greatest gift on earth, my closest friend flew here to spend my birthday with me and my boyfriend is FINALLY with me during my birthday! At the end of the day, all I have to say is that I'm sooooo lucky to have what I have in my life. Thank you to all my friends who remembered me on my birthday and to those who spent it with me! =) Here's some photos from the day!Eugene on the boat that we rented! It was a beautiful day.

Me. The driver of the boat!

Me on the tube! Super fun just that I'm suffering from the after effects now.

Lynn, Louisa and U Ta jetskiing!

The food for the BBQ.