Friday, May 26, 2006 . 2:46 PM
Just thinking back on those bowling days.Yes, bowling.
A subject I have refused to touch for the past 2 years or so.
For some reason, I just don't want to be reminded of bowling since I've decided to give it up completely. I don't want that feeling of wanting to bowl all the time and the pain on my back to come back.
But now, as I was sitting in front of my computer looking back on those JC days, I realized that bowling has brought me the most happiness.
Bowling not only taught me determination and perservence would allow me to achieve my goals, but it also brought me closer to my parents. I still remember how they used to sit behind me day in day out supporting me even through training.
Bowling found me my best friend Amy and the 3 guys who've been oh-so-dear to me.
Bowling also attracted Roland to me (apparently)...
Hahaha. Therefore, I conclude that bowling has really brought me great joy and happiness for the past few years. Even when I was hurting physically and mentally, bowling was always my driving force to succeed.
Instead of shying away from it, I really should embrace it and continue doing what I have loved and enjoyed the past few years.
