<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 . 3:32 AM

So, after sitting in front of my computer since 10am this morning (it's 3.31pm now) I figured I should be getting my lazy ass off the chair and doing something more productive. Unfortunately, it's raining cats and dogs outside and with my newly installed air-con, I'm just wayyy to comfortable to move.

That's just how life is. When you're so comfortable with your current situation, it's so extremely hard to move out of your comfort zone and embrace any sort of changes. It's like would you really want to stand in the rain instead of staying at home in the comfort of your own room? One classic example is me. I've contemplated time after time to move and change my blog. But till today, I can't seem to do it. It's like you want to, yet you don't bear to cos' you are used to what you have.

Eugene and I are so pumped up about our new long term goals!
After watching "Take The Lead" I've reached a whole new level of inspiration.
This summer, we will be taking up salsa! How exciting!
We have it all planned! Salsa lessons at my cousin's studio, then back in Bloomington, my cousin-in-law will take over and teach us the moves (...and hopefully we'll get the groove)!
Who knows, from competitive swimmer (Eugene) and bowler (duh, me!), you might get competitive dancers! Hahaha...

First thing on the to-buy list now is..

(= Salsa music! =)