<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 . 5:49 AM

Shit stirrers.

It's funny how the older you get, the more shit stirrers you meet.
I used to think that I experienced everything bad in JC.
But now I realized that whatever happened in JC was pure childishness.
Now, it's the real shit....
Shit people decide to stir just for the love of attention.
Some times it is much better to remain young and naive.
Now when I see how destructive people are and not be able to do anything about it, the feeling just sucks but at the same time, you have to accept that this is life. Move on....

In my opinion, university has shown me that age is not much of a sign of maturity....