<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 . 7:30 PM

Time Management.
Don't you ever wonder why there's constantly not enough time to do everything?
I have learnt that when you feel that you don't have enough time, you tend to waste more time stressing about the lack of time than actually fully utilizing the time you have.

This week I've been super stressed out about everything.
My last week of work...Singapore Night around the corner...everything's just piling up in my mind.
Because of this, I have done HORRIBLY on my last week of my internship.
Never did so badly before.
I couldn't even get CASH right.
*Sigh* So disappointed in myself.

Anyway, the point is, I realize that time is what we make out of it.
There's always time for EVERYTHING....it's just how you make use of it, prioritizing what is impt to you...