Friday, January 06, 2006 . 5:48 AM
Yes..it's 5.45am and I'm already up and about.Interning at Deloitte has been going well so far.
This week was basically orientation week.
Got to meet the teams I will be working with for the next few weeks.
So far, my schedule says that I'll be in Fort Wayne next week and the week after on Wednesday I will move to Evansville.
All about 2 hours plus away from Bloomington.
Heehee. *bleah* Wish I got to do something in Bloomington...but I doubt there would be any big engagements here.
Anyway! Working life is tough...esp when you have to travel 2 and 1/2 hours everyday. But it's all a matter of getting used to it.
Sorry to Jie Cel and Lea...haven't managed to send out the photos because for some reason gmail's not allowing me to send it. I already compressed the photos but it's still not working. I'll figure it out over the weekend. Haven't really had time to sit down and do very much. =)
Gotta get ready now!
