<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, December 25, 2005 . 2:54 PM

MERRRRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Christmas was fun but so tiring.
It all started on the 23rd...

I had dinner with the girls.
We learnt that garden is the green thing outside my house. =)
Campaigne with strawberries is GREAT.
After that we went zouking. Reallie had a great time with the girls.
Thanks to Jie for the delicious food and to everyone for the great company!!!

On Christmas eve it was my turn to cook.
Thanks to my dad for all the help! It was a great success!

Christmas day....I bought my new fujitsu laptop! (yes..I'm a very happy girl now.)
The guys came over for mahjong and we managed to finish all the left overs from christmas eve!

I'm too lazy to go into details but the main gist is that I'm lovin' it!