<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, October 31, 2005 . 12:24 AM

So G202 Exam 2 is over.
Next up!
ICORE.
*stress*

I NEED to do well.
My life depends on it.

This weekend was great! We had such a blast on Friday.
Looking forward to next weekend!!!

Saturday was Halloween party night but unfortunately, I decided that I needed to maintain a clear head for my exam on Sunday so I didn't party.

Boring old boo.

So...my plans to go home are pending.
I'm on the waitlist so I don't have a confirmed flight.
*cross fingers*
I REALLY wanna go home!!!
Meet everyone...chill.... have fun. I need it man.

Ok, time to go to bed! Gdnite world...