Sunday, October 23, 2005 . 12:35 PM
I finally got my long awaited rest.Feels good being lazy...
On another note, yesterday was a pretty good day!
Minus the 8 hours of standing up in the cold watching IU get their ASSES handed to them by Ohio State.
We all headed down to Michael's belated birthday dinner.
Casablanca..... good food..tho' rather expensive... and their service is not exactly up to standard.
I loved Juin Yi's honey lamb and my salmon!!!
hee.
After that, I led my group of friends around Bloomington.
Yes...me and my bad sense of direction.
Instead of a 5mins drive, it became a 15mins drive.
I think being the leader of the cars puts too much stress in getting to the right place.
I crumbled.
I'm sorry.
hahaha.
To top of the night, we played sequence and heartattack till Jasmine curled up in pain from all the hitting.
hiakhiak.
I wish every week I could do this...
Next week's going to be twister and UNO week!
Yay!!! Can't wait. hee.
AMYAMYAMY!!!! We need to talkkkkk!!!!!!
