<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 . 9:52 AM

Firstly....BELLE!!!! NICE LAYOUT!!! hahaha. why no more tag board...now I can't leave random msgs...but yeah...I like!!! =)

Blogging really gave a whole new meaning to diaries.

I remember those days when "diaries" were the most private and intimate things one could ever possess. How we'd go in primary school, "NO!!!! u cannot read!!!!!! it's my diary!!!" *in the cute cute primary school voice*

Now, with this new high tech "diaries", some people just uses them as an avenue to air personal issues for the rest of the WORLD to read....now people are going.."PLEASE READ ON MY PERSONAL ISSUES!!! I NEED UR attention!!! NOW!!!!!"

Damn...times have changed.....don't we miss those primary school days.....?

heehee. Funny thing is, I blog too!!!! =) *stupid boo*

Why doesn't IU have such publicity! Maybe we should start...great way to promote the school....with controversy!!!!! Hahahahaha.

Ok, I think I'm a little whacked due to lack of sleep. Forgive the nonsense rambling....