<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, September 01, 2005 . 12:21 AM

It's been a long while since I last blogged.
Have had many things on my mind lately.

Never really felt this way before but I feel as if I'm going through some sort of depression.
Really wish I was at home now.

The reality of life is finally catching up with me....
Sometimes when I look back...or jsut reflect on how my day went, it just kills me to know the truth about life.
Truth about the working world..and people in general.

It's funny when you talk to someone and hear what that person says about everyone else...and just wonder.... what does she/he think of me then...?

I miss everyoneeeee at homeeeee....