Saturday, July 30, 2005 . 7:12 AM
Stolen from my girlfriend's blog. So nice spending quality time with her. To my dearest girlfriend, don't forget to call me whenever u need to talk to someone! =) Love ya lots!Yes! More bowlers are going over to US. hahaha. Finally a change from the common Australian education. Lynette's in SF, Val and Yue Peng in Michigan, Xiangwei GOING to be in New York! I can't wait. It's good to finally have some friends in US. Can go visit them during my breaks! Val!!! you better come and visit me!!!!
Alrighty, 4 more days before I leave. Can't believe it. This time, I have to say I really would miss my parents. I don't know why but it just feels different. I guess it's just a matter of adapting.
My NEW obession: Hawick Lau & Tay Ping Hui in "Destiny". Can't get enough of it.... it saddens me to know that I won't be around to see the whole thing. 2 whole weeks of deprivation. *whine*
