<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, July 14, 2005 . 8:03 AM

I've been reading other people's blogs off late and I kinda realized something. Those who have been pretty famous through blogging are suffering from endless bitching and jealousy of others. People can't take it when others' lives seem to be perfect. What they don't realize is that people are not dumb as to write about their sad, painful and shameless experiences on the internet for everyone to read. Whatever you read is what the writer wants you to believe. Everyone needs the thing called privacy. It's just to what extent. Some people need more, some people need less. But the fact is, it's hard to imagine someone airing their dirty (and totally "unwashable") laundry for the next random person to read. Till the day I read in someone's blog that they are having an affair or have some extremely shameless details of their lives, then maybe....maybe I am wrong about the intelligence of human beings.