<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, May 16, 2005 . 10:29 AM

I hate my room.
I perspire just by sitting in it.
Wish my aircon would work!!!!

Singapore - aircon = DEATH

Anyway, today I went to watch the singles girls A div!
Wow....it's been a while.
But I'm glad AC's doing well!
I think the team has grown so much.
Amazing.
Why can't I be younger?!!!
Congrats to my mei for winning GOLD!!!!
You rock girl!

Last but not least, my day was made complete by spending time with....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me, DG and Val AKA the oldies who can't bowl no more! Best part is, all three of us will be in US by August! Woohoo! Can't wait!!!!
VAL: Time to go back to KEPPEL!!!!

Here's some random photos:

The guys I miss oh-so-dearly....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The baby I can't wait to see again!!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I miss VALERIE!!!!!!