<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 . 4:36 PM

Just got home.
I'm so tired from all the late night mahjongs.
But it's fun. Kinda makes me miss the guys at home.

Anyway, this past week has been rather easy-going for me.
No exams this week so I'm happy!

It has been snowing the past few days.
Two to be more exact.
Pretty nice when it snows.
Only thing I hate about it is that it's so damn cold.

Recently I have been talking to my mum about children and their upbringing.
I think a lot of times the way children turn out to be as adults, is due to the upbringing.
Parents play such a crucial role in molding and shaping a child's character and behavior.
And yet with such knowledge, parents are still able to make life changing mistakes during the first 3 years of a child's life, causing their children to lack a certain need.
So does that mean that those parents weren't ready to bring up their children? or were they just plain ignorant of how important they are to their children?

Anyway, that's for me to worry about if ever I get married.
hahaha.

2 more weeks before i see my parents once again!